Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Looking for Quiet Times...

October has been very hectic. Elk hunt, swine flu and deer hunt. Now its Halloween. Rex is working in Delta six days this week. He will be home Sunday and Monday the goes off to Wyoming for the first week in November. I will be tending Michelle and Steve's two youngest while they are in DC. It's our off year for Thanksgiving so maybe it will slow down when everyone gets home.

I have enjoyed being in UT county even more as our new grandchildren have arrived. It is so fun to be close and tend often. I love being handy for that reason. Kris seems to be doing better with his nephews here. Everyone seems to know when he's had enough he heads off to his room and we leave him alone.

We (Kris and I) went to a ward Halloween party last night and Kris was hesitant at first but once he got going he had a good time. He loves to dress up but he didn't wear his new knight costume. He was in his white karate uniform. I, of course was a witch but have a new costume Rex bought me. I can't wait until Halloween night to sit on the porch and welcome all the little ghosts and goblins. I enjoy it and love startling all the teens that come along later.

1 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

How fun! You guys need to head up to our BIG Halloween party this Friday at my mom and dad's. We would love to see ya!