Saturday, November 28, 2009

November came and went in a flash.
Kris has done great at work. He has even gone to work when Dad is home. I'm so thrilled he rarely sleeps anywhere but his bed. He is still a joy, especially at this time of year.
Rex has had major problems with is left knee and will undergo surgery on Dec. 4th. He is a bit anxious but can't stand the pain anymore. He still does too much and suffers after.
We spent a weekend with Jay and Lecia Beckstrome at their beautiful new cabin in the Uintas. It was wonderful to get away and we really enjoyed every minute! Thanks for inviting us!!!
I am enjoying seven, ten year old girls for Achievement Days. They are a delight for the most part. It is fun to think of something to do each time. They are so receptive to to working on whatever I choose and the subject comes right from the Faith in God booklet so there is alot of variety to choose from.
Of course, my most fun comes from spending time with the grandchildren. Michelle and Kelly call often so I get lots of fun times. Thanks for sharing your great boys with me. I just wish I could see all my out of state kids as often!!! Love you all...

1 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

Glad to know that Kris is enjoying work so much, I think we could all take a lesson from him in that department!