Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas !!!

We have been very busy lately. Rex had knee surgery and is recovering gradually. Michelle had her gallbladder out and is on the road to recovery. Today our little Nick had his tonsills and adnoids out. I hope his recovery goes well. This is a tough one especially for a little one, he's only two.

Christmas preparations are well under way so I hope to have some time to help the others.
Kris has a new friend to "hang out" with. He seems to enjoy him. They get together a few hours each week and go into the community which is great to get Kris out and about.

I love the whole Christmas season and hope you all are healthy and enjoy this special time of year. Our home is decorated and I guess I should get some gifts under the tree but its not about the presents, it all about HIS PRESENCE and that is what I love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, with love from Rex, RaeMi and Kris!!!

0 comments: